Tuesday, November 03, 2009

Like I didn't have enough to do...

... I've also taken on daily attendance at the 11th Mumbai Film Fest, don't you know. I believe that it would have been wrong - really, really bad juju actually - not to go because, you see, the largest venue is hop-skip-and-spit away from my workplace. As in, I could trip out of the office and fall into Fun Republic. Honest!

The Mumbai Film Fest

Unlike the last time I was at a film fest, I'm not on holiday and can't be watching films all day. I'm, in fact, in the middle of setting up a store all by myself. Yes, you heard me - ALL BY MYSELF! And most certainly going whatever comes after insane - this is not the time to go running off to watch films. And so, I settled for one film per day, the 8 p.m show. I figured that if I could get even six films through the fest, the delegate pass would have been worth it.

But most fortunately, I completely forgot about Sunday. I'm four days down and I've already watched six films and there's another another three to go! I cannot tell you how happy that makes me.

More details from me later but you can get more details about the fest here.

2 comments:

Parth said...

Thank you. I had never heard of 'bad juju' before :) Good luck with the film fest. At least you don't have to haul yourself to town-side.

Guia en estambul said...

the best solution to buy a good qualty replica mobile phones En iyi marka ve modellerde replika telefon en iyi replika telefon her yerden alınmaz.
seçiminizi replika telefonlardikkatli
verebiliriz replika samsung s4
işte hepsi bukada.replika samsung s5
replika saat
guia de estambul
estambul tours