Thursday, May 26, 2011

So HUGE...

... that I cannot fully see around it yet. Today was a HUGE day. Let me list it so that I can finally believe it.
  1. Gave 2 interviews for an academic program that I want to do this coming September
  2. Was informally offered a place at one of the aforementioned two
  3. Had the weighing scale say something MONUMENTALLY AWESOME to me
  4. Had a very productive email from the people I am currently working with
I cannot remember the last time I felt this blooming, burgeoning, blossoming hope inside. Cross your fingers for me, please. Just this once. :-)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

It will be crazy, it will be awesome. It will:D

SwB said...

we are all here! :) good luck!

and if youre on FB, it would be great to connect there. (ID: saltwater Blues)

Cheers!

Once the Conman said...

Enjoy it while it lasts.

Extempore said...

@Anon: I'm hoping!

@SwB: Thanks muchly! Will find you on FB shortly.

@Conman: Thanks.

Parth said...

All goodness. Congratulations.